Marketing & Communications Manager
February 1, 2021
January 31, 2021
Salary will Depend on Experience + Bonus
Reporting: Chief Commercial Officer
Department: Business Development and Bio-Partnering
How to Apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter. (Subject: Marketing & Communications Manager) cv @ ia-grp.com
We are looking for a talented, creative and technically savvy Marketing and Communications Manager!
This is a role for someone who can create impactful campaigns, support industry wide communications and use the best of today’s world of web and tech can offer to build modern way to distribute information and engage internal and external stakeholders. You will be joining a team of medical imaging and drug development experts, who bring together industry expertise, modern technology and global operations to aid and accelerate drug development programs. Thus, directly impacting millions of patients needing better treatments fast. In this role, you will have an opportunity to develop and drive our brand and create solid marketing strategy and devise communication campaigns while working alongside key stakeholders in biotech and pharma industry, the brightest academics of our time and investors. We are looking for a person who has the passion to influence and lead this crucial area of our business.
This role gives you full accountability IAG’s brand recognition and growth. You will closely work with business development team and engage everyone within the company for creating and implementing a marketing and brand strategy for IAG. Prior experience and skills in strategic planning and implementation of marketing and communication campaigns are very important. You will be undertaking management of marketing activities, delivery of webinars, communication pieces, ensuring that the messaging and the media resonates with and reaches our prospective clients.
As a company, we have an acute customer focus; we are looking for someone who has the ability to develop an insightful understanding of our customers. You will be learning from our current customers and drive engagement to attract new customers, focused on generating leads to our CRM system. We would like someone who uses their creativity and digital communication strategies to reach people globally and engage them into a conversation.
Closing date: 15 November 2020
Interviews are likely to be held on: in 2020 with the start in early 2021
Administrative contact (for queries only): cv@ia-grp-com
- To design, shape and lead the strategy for corporate marketing and communication.
- Identify, segment and define the key audiences and stakeholders which IAG needs to reach, oversee relationship development and management.
- Develop an annual / monthly / weekly programme of work and execute marketing and communication campaigns with excellence and intent.
- Develop communication campaigns’ materials; own the schedules and ensure full coordination between IAG’s key events and campaigns.
- Develop and delivery webinars, use WebinarJam or similar to coordinate with presenters and the audience.
- Use our website, LinkedIn, Twitter to communicate with the current and new customers.
- Manage the budget and KPIs; evaluate impact and ROI.
- Be IAG’s brand custodian for internal and external stakeholders. Promote brand awareness.
- Taking full responsibility for business development and growth, as success in this role has direct impact on the company’s revenues and profitability.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the postholder may be required to perform other duties as required by the Sn Management Team, CEO or the Board.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: CEO, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Scientific Alliances Officer;
- Relevant degree and 2-3 years of practical experience that demonstrate relevant levels of knowledge and skills in supporting marketing, communications and brand development.
- Substantial experience of hands-on marketing and communication.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry or healthcare; ability to communicate in this sector
- Solid track record and examples of delivering marketing planning, strategy, creative development and integrated media campaigns.
- Hands-on experience in writing content and developing power point, brochures, documents.
- Knowledge of setting up metrics to show impact and ROI.
- Knowledge of managing website driven advertising and communication.
- Confident, focused and agile management; ability to multi-task and thrive in high pressure and high impact environment.
- Experience in building an international brand would be a plus.
What is our culture?
We are not a firm that works 9 to 5, punching the clock. Instead, we have a high-performance culture that rewards creative solutions to daily challenges, as well as a strong work ethic. We certainly work hard, and are all in the office between 8:30 and 6:00 pm daily unless traveling. Going back online after dinner is common to get our jobs done. We make sure that each person is aware of the bigger picture and knows how he or she contributes to the overall business growth. Each team member is regularly appraised and rewarded through a bonus system when the company is doing well.
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- Every person is eligible to receive a quarterly competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.
- Other benefits
Job Type: Full-time
IAG, Image Analysis Group, is a fast-growing digital imaging and technology company serving biotech and pharmaceutical clients. IAG team provides imaging expertise, technology and operational support to clients developing novel therapeutics using medical imaging-based markers in a multi-centre trials. IAG’s foundation is in software development, AI and computer science applied to medical image analysis. Today IAG’s team is a blend of technologists, computer scientists, radiologists and medical experts in drug trial development and trial delivery. We created our cloud platform DYNAMIKA, which now incorporates novel image analysis approaches which we are taking commercially and actively using in clinical trials supporting our clients’ drug development. We are here to bring the new thinking into the clinical development while acknowledging the power of state-of-the-art methods. We believe that to be successful in developing an advance therapy or addressing precision medicine concept, we need to work with best available imaging (MR, CT, PET) and the best possible image processing techniques.
DYNAMIKA, IAG’s cloud platform for robust imaging data management in multi-centre trial setting and central review. This is one comprehensive software system to control trial progress, conduct central reads and, when needed, use built-in AI for earlier read-outs and decision support. DYNAMIKA has powered over 400 global clinical studies, from ph I-IV helping to manage MRI, CT, X-ray, PET, immunoPET, SPECT, US, histology, and fluoroscopy imaging. Over the past decade, we engaged with more than 4,000 sites, processing complex imaging data from thousands of patients. Today we receive imaging data from over 200 patient per week, which translates to analysing over 10,000 scans annually. IAG is a partner to biotech and pharma companies, working on development of drugs to address unmet patients’ needs in a variety of therapeutic areas. You can read more about our partnerships and projects here: http://www.ia-grp.com/trial-solutions/bio-partnering/