Role: Sn. BD Director, Medical and Scientific Affairs
How to Apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
IAG, Image Analysis Group, is a fast-growing global digital imaging and technology company with head offices located in the UK. Our mission is to accelerate the development of novel drugs with the use of medical imaging, AI, Machine Learning and help patients to get the right treatment fast. The company has grown 100% three years in a row and we are not slowing down. We believe that what we do makes a true impact on people’s lives and we are on the mission critical to support bio-pharma industry innovative drug development programs.
You will join to provide Subject Matter Expertise and Scientific Leadership to our team and our clients.
At IAG, you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex bio-pharma environment.
The position will oversee communication with clients and delivering robust and appropriate message about IAG’s services and products (written, calls, conferences) and support of delivery of our projects.
We expect that you are fluent in discussing use of imaging in drug development (in a number of indications) and open to learn about new indications and become an expert there.
You will have a professional network that you can bring to assist you and IAG in delivering very specific projects and you know how to communicate with radiology readers, nuclear techs, medical physicists, imaging specialists.
Most importantly, you thrive in conversations with our customers and able to explain how we can support their trials and how we can explore their data.
You will also have an opportunity to develop joint publications to disseminate critically important information about novel drug candidates.
- Closely working with IAG’s senior leadership and BD team to understand the needs of our customers and prospects.
- Reporting to Chief Business Officer / CEO and work on projects and tasks assigned by the CBO.
- Join and lead calls and meetings that require scientific expertise and clear communication about IAG’s capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with a broad network of internal and external specialists to support project delivery.
- Research and develop solutions suitable for drug development in a particular TA.
- Provide expertise to the operational and technical teams to support DYNAMIKA development.
- Actively interact with customers to discuss their trial design and needs while presenting IAG, DYNAMIKA and our solutions for imaging data management and analysis.
- Subject matter experting in Medical Imaging / Radiology in drug development
- Proactively drive customers’ communications, projects and provide expertise to IAG’s teams
- Proactively engage with team members providing mentoring, coaching and sharing subject matter expertise
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop, and nurture business relationships and opportunities.
- Manage and qualify inbound warm leads from BD.
- Engage in clear and effective communication (outbound calls, emails etc.) to build/cultivate interest in and educate on IAG offerings.
- Identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Meet metrics, targets and quotas established.
- Handle objections and use sales strategy/technique to match customer needs to our solutions.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in CRM system.
Alliances and Partnerships:
- Align strategic goals and identify priorities with key opinion leaders, biotech and pharma clients in TAs agreed with the CEO and management team.
- Identify and establish profitable alliances with biotech, pharma, and KOL partnerships in therapeutic areas including but not limited to Oncology, Neurology, and MSK.
- Build scientific relationships with KOLs and imaging societies within therapeutic areas agreed with CEO.
- Direct IAG’s alliances with Biotech, Pharma and research institutions, working with IAG’s Operations and Technology team as required.
- Attend scientific and investment meetings as required.
- Direct and manage IAG’s scientific contribution and expand IAG’s presence through publications, PR and scientific alliances
- Work closely with IAG’s biotech and pharma partners to advise on imaging clinical trial design, data analytics and advanced analysis
- Increase IAG’s revenue by signing up new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Meet target quota.
- Manage contractual agreements between IAG and clients.
- Record sales pipeline development in IAG’s CRM.
- Identify and supervise grant opportunities in TA agreed with CEO and management.
- Closely work with PMs, Medical Directors, and Management to ensure that projects, which you have signed, are delivered on time, budget and client’s expectations are met.
- Training junior BD team members in BD, Sales, and marketing as required.
- Support the development of IAG’s sales guidelines and training materials.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience and Skills Required:
- Qualifications in radiology, medical physics or related disciplines
- Subject matter expertise in medical imaging within drug development
- 5 years of relevant experience and/or technical expertise preferably in consultancy, teleradiology or clinical research organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and drive project contributions in a timely manner
- Prior experience in BD, customer interactions and support
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) and publication record
- Business acumen
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
- The specifics of the role and the title will be finalized based on your skills and responsibilities
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- Every person is eligible to receive a quarterly competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance
- Shares in the business for exceptional long time employees