Reporting: to CEO
How to Apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: CFO) or visit https://www.ia-grp.com/about-us/ for more information.
IAG, Image Analysis Group, is a fast-growing digital imaging and technology company with head offices located in EU, UK, USA and India. Our mission is to accelerate the development of novel drugs with the use of medical imaging, AI, Machine Learning and help patients to get the right treatment fast. The company has grown 100% three years in a row and we are not slowing down. We believe that what we do makes a true impact on people’s lives and we are on the mission critical to support bio-pharma industry innovative drug development programs.
You will join to provide financial leadership for IAG, helping CEO and the Management team to grow Image Analysis, Ltd and Image Analysis, Inc and IAG Image Analysis Ltd (India) and our Bio-Partnering division.
As the CFO, you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex bio-pharma enviroment. The position will oversee financial planning, forecasting, budgeting, controls and analysis; and perform operational financial analysis and partners with functional leaders (Technology, Operations and Business) to drive revenue and expense management initiatives; oversee solution pricing and risk management function; strategic distribution partnerships/alliances/joint ventures; partners with operations to ensure workforce and expense forecasting aligns with marketing and enrollment projections; prepares quarterly operating presentations; and lead a developing finance team.
- This position is responsible for:
- Primary responsibility for EBITDA and Revenue growth through more efficient reporting, structuring and growing the business.
- In close collaboration with C-level, and you will be driving enhanced structure, reporting, operational and business excellence for all functions;
- You are the right hand to the CEO and should be experienced in working with ambitious businesses and their executives.
- Executing business strategies and operational plans to ensure IAG’s competitive position and profitability;
- Translating business vision and strategy into operational tactics and building the organizational support and infrastructure;
- Supporting running of the operational teams in a manner that systematically improves operational execution and delivers on our value proposition to customers;
- Overall ownership and control of revenue, operating income and Selling, General and Administrative Expenses aspects of the business to ensure established financial targets are achieved;
- Supervision of all financial functions of the business, inc. assessment of new client contracts, ensuring visibility of the revenues, maximizing R&D tax credits and other incentives, day-to-day accounting, management reporting and board reporting.
- Responsibility for the company’s complience with all laws and regulations in the UK, India and USA. Acting as a company secretary, when needed.
- Proactively monitoring trends to identify risks and opportunities across key revenue and expense categories. Establishing benchmarks and scorecards to assist leadership in managing the fiscal discipline of their functions. Facilitating root cause analysis and solutions identification. Presenting solutions and timelines to executive teams during the annual review, management meeting and Board meetings.
- Act as a critical resource for the CEO, you will ensure that financial models are developed for all forecasting projections required by the business.
- Consolidate and prepare financial updates that are required for all operating cycle reviews.
- Overseeing product & services pricing.
- Driving strategic financial decision making through an in depth understanding of industry trends, market dynamics and internal key indicators. Driving operational improvement, business risk management, across functional areas. Collaborates with business leaders to develop and recommend strategies to improve profitability and cost efficiencies. Provides consistent updates and commentary to CEO.
- Developing strong intra-company relationships by proactively meeting with UK and USA finance controllers.
- You will own and drive a wide variety of special projects as assigned by CEO.
- you will be executing team leadership by selecting the right talent and focusing priorities and performance. Help developing incentives and developing staff to ensure internal bench strength as well as engagement and retention of employees.
- Understnding of Clinical Research, Pharma, Biotech, Lifescience Investment or other relevant business, its financial management and its drivers.
- Worked with PE backed business and supported fast growth and M&A would be a plus.
- Advanced degree a plus or comparable related work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive finance/accounting leadership.
- 3+ years experience in a lead/senior finance role within a global organization.
- Proven leadership with the ability to build relationships/collaborate at all levels and across international/global segments.
- Effectively manages divergent business priorities with lean resources.
- Proven experience in working with cross functional teams and navigating a matrix environment with time sensitive deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present information in a variety of different formats to all levels.
- Results-orientation with superb process and project management skills.
- Demonstrated staff development skills with emphasis on empowering and motivating others.
- Superior planning and strong problem solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues.
- Highly collaborative individual with ability to influence others and build strong professional relationships.
- Understanding of the financial levers and operations of the business that drive profitability across all geographies.
- Business focus – understanding of the company’s vision mission and strategy to achieve long and short-term goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Capable of leading effective change at all levels of the organization, articulating cross cultures in a cohesive fashion.
- Ability to serve as a strong coach and foster career development of others.
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- Every person is eligible to receive a quarterly competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance
- CFO position is eligible for special rewards based on the business performance.
E: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org