IAG, IMAGE ANALYSIS GROUP (http://www.ia-grp.com/) is a fast-growing medical imaging expert organization that supports pharmaceutical companies developing new treatments to improve patients’ lives. All our projects involve use of medical imaging and quantitative endpoints and delivered with our in-house software platform DYNAMIKA. Our project management organization closely works with the delivery team; jointly they are delivering solutions to biotech and pharma companies seeking to understand the efficacy of their drugs.
If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation and you have experience in managing imaging clinical research projects, we’re looking for you!
We are looking for a confident, energetic, and knowledgeable Clinical Data Manager. You will work with IAG’s distributed teams, IAG’s experts and radiologists and manage several projects, which involve multi-centre imaging trials and imaging assessments to quantify efficacy of new drugs.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about medical imaging and has technical experience in managing data for complex imaging studies. We see you as a person who can take on any project, regardless how big or complex the task is, find the right resource, set the goal, define milestones, and deliver.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage data extraction from SQL databases
- Review and assure the quality, accuracy and completeness of clinical data prior to transfer to client
- Develop and update Python and SQL scripts used to process clinical data
- Develop and implement quality review of data
- Identify, investigate and reconcile data discrepancies with clinical operations staff and/or client data managers
- Conduct descriptive analysis of reader agreement and correlation using kappa and correlation coefficient statistics
- Lead creation and maintenance of data transfer specifications
- Lead applicable data analysis activities
- Lead database lock activities
- Lead study closeout and reconciliation activities
- Assist with development and versioning of CDM department SOPs
- Update appropriate study team members and management with task, deliverable, and project statuses.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure on time completion of high-quality deliverables to both internal and external partners and customers
- Perform other tasks as needed
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Experience with SQL, Python (NumPy, Pandas) and Anaconda (JupyterLab/Notebooks) required
- Google Data Studio and Google Cloud Platform useful
- Expertise in using MS Office and internet applications required
- Clinical data management or clinical data programming experience required
- Electronic Data Capture experience (i.e. Medidata RAVE, InForm, Medrio) preferred
- CDISC, SDTM and SAS programming experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of medical terminology required
- Knowledge of clinical trials and/or healthcare industries required
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Must have great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Passion for understanding medical imaging and its efficient use in clinical trials would be a plus
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills. Prioritizing workload to the changing needs of the day-to-day business is a critical skill
- Able to assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties quickly and accurately
- Work precisely according to all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly
We are an international diverse organization. Working for IAG, will give you an opportunity to travel internationally, learn from your colleagues, meet the world’s top professionals in clinical research and academia and make a real impact!
IAG, Image Analysis Group, is a fast-growing imaging expert organization that supports pharmaceutical companies developing new treatments to improve patients’ lives. IAG is a unique company that works with the worlds’ top biotech and pharmaceutical innovators in clinical research, who seek objective and reliable answers on the efficacy and safety of novel drugs through imaging biomarkers. IAG brings together a solid technical expertise and advanced scientific thinking to take the best of academic innovation into clinical trial settings.
Every project we run involves use of the advanced medical imaging (MRI, CT, PET) and the latest algorithms for medical image analysis, which generate accurate and objective data, helping our clients to make the right decisions early.
Our operations are supported and cantered around our propriety cloud-based platform DYNAMIKA, which bring together seamless management of imaging data, cloud-based logistics, advanced analysis using Machine Learning and AI. DYNAMIKA‘s architecture ensures transparency of trial delivery (through designed dashboards), real-time access to the data, extra security and easy scalability of operations. We closely work with academic and medical opinion leaders, centres with the latest imaging equipment and world’s leading technical start-ups. The design of our trials involves use of machine learning, artificial intelligence as well as use of advanced imaging sequences.
Why is this role potentially just right for you?
Our company is growing very fast, doubling in size in the last 12 months! Some of the projects are more scientific, others are more operationally challenging. We bring partners and the 3rd parties (vendors) when our in-house team needs input, at the same time we thrive to train our in-house teams (located in EU, UK and USA) to learn from each new assignment. If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation, we’re looking for you. We want to find someone who comes with experience but willing to continuously learn and adapt!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £35,000 – 40,000.00 per year
Please send your application and CV to Michael Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org.