Hiring a Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations to build and grow IAG’s inside sales team and structure business development operations.
You will head up the business development operations team and lead the inside sales team, market analysts and work with external vendors developing CRM system and managing the data.
You will be in charge of hiring, leading and empowering the business development operations and support teams, helping them to research new leads and to transform prospects from a variety of sources and marketing programs into qualified, valid sales opportunities.
You will be responsible for supporting the overall business development strategy, planning for growth, expansion, efficiencies, and enhancement of IAG’s capabilities. This role supports budget planning, overall performance metrics definition, tracking, and reporting to senior management.
This is a rewarding job for a sales leader, people’s person who thrives in a dynamic fast paced commercial environment and can find a way to speak to decision makers to convey the right information in the right time. We are looking for someone who understands clinical research market segment and biotechnology company needs when it comes to clinical development.
You will have direct oversight and responsibility over CRM and data management, inside sales team, and business operations, reporting directly to the CEO / Chief Commercial Officer.
CRM System and Data Management:
- Responsibility for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system management and CRM effectiveness.
- Working with External Stakeholders on refining and optimizing CRM system design and usability.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder involved into the data collection and being the gatekeeper for new leads, contacts and accounts in CRM database.
- Working closely with Marketing director and BD Directors to monitor marketing database, record and follow-up of new leads.
- Enrichment of the database through external data lists, LinkedIn, inbound contacts.
- Working with different tools/sources of information (databases on internet, newsletters, events, social media, website).
Inside Sales Team Management:
- Develop inside sale operations by working with the company’s senior executives, understanding IAG’s strategy, product, services and commercial direction.
- Setting objectives and developing KPIs in line with the organisational strategy.
- Refine current commission and incentive plans for business development support and commercial teams.
- Hire, train and support new hires into the commercial team.
- Managing the team of business analysts and ensure effectiveness in racking relevant market and customer activities.
Sales Operations Optimization:
- Management of operational activities, standard operating procedures, and training materials.
- Take responsibility for implementation, execution and evaluation of new sales initiatives.
- Management of in-house and outsourced teams.
- Continuously aiming to improve conversion levels and being a driver of necessary changes to support business goals.
- Establishing team’s performance metrics and goals – monthly reporting to senior management.
- 5+ years in the role which requires business development skills and operational efficiencies within CRO, Biotech, Pharma, Medtech or similar organizations.
- Deep knowledge of clinical trial market space.
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills with a focus on presenting actionable information.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, Dynamics or similar).
- 3+ years of team development and management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting Skills.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the company.
- Ability to manage the team, establish the right KPIs and support the team’s success.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to compile and analyze activities and provide concise summary reports to senior manager.
About IAG, Image Analysis Group
At IAG, we are committed to helping our biotech and pharma partners to efficiently develop novel life-changing medicines, by accelerating their R&D pipelines through advanced analytics, IAG’s technology solutions and imaging contract research services.
IAG’s foundation is in software development, use of Artificial Intelligence and data sciences applied to medical imaging.
Today, IAG leads the industry when it comes to optimizing clinical trial designs with imaging-based methodologies that can accelerate go / no-go efficacy decisions for emerging therapeutics and enrich patient selection in musculoskeletal, oncology, immunology, rheumatology, CNS and rare disease trials.
IAG’s proprietary platform DYNAMIKA, developed to maximize efficiencies of handling imaging data in multi-centre clinical trials is used by blue-chip pharmaceutical companies, CROs, biotechnology companies, and academics world-wide.
Smart use of novel approaches for central image review and our modern trial infrastructure ensure the speed and cost-effectiveness of phase I-VI trial execution, while delivering true insights about novel mechanisms of action and patients’ response, in real-time.
IAG’s teams within our three divisions – strategy, operations and bio-partnering together with our world-class Scientific Advisory Board closely work with our life science partners to address their goals of smart trial design, efficient execution and monetization of their assets through successful partnerships.
If you are passionate about the industry, want to join fast growing organization, contribute to our bold vision, and to aid global pharmaceutical R&D progress, so that every day You know that You will be making a difference to the millions of patients needing treatments fast – join us!