As an Inside Sales Executive / Scientific Liaison, you will be trained to understand IAG’s strategy and commercial direction, you will participate in handling incoming inquiries, researching and prospecting new leads, initiating introductions, and building efficient communication campaigns.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals whose aspirations for advancement in a career in business is evident in their leadership, performance, positive attitude, and teamwork. Initially the position is responsible for aggressively developing new accounts in targeted markets, developing efficient customer communication strategies, and complete execution of sales strategy. Your ability to grow the account base organically and develop new contacts through email, calls and in-person while becoming technically knowledgeable about our products and vendors is key to your success and upward mobility.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong independent work ethic, able to adapt to a variety of sales situations, adopts and methodically executes a formal sales structure.
To be successful in this role, you need understanding of clinical research, medical imaging, clinical trials. Having a degree in sciences, technology or medical background would be a plus.
You will need business acumen to understand a customer’s specific research requirements and the knack of being in the right place in the right time. This role for a self-starter, with inner drive to succeed, the people’s person who enjoys communicating scientific concepts to scientifically minded audience.
At IAG, we work with some of the most talented and unique scientists in the world, whose biotech and pharma companies develop novel therapeutic agents and solve unmet patient needs. IAG’s offering of accelerated drug development through better use of medical imaging and modern technology solutions fits into phase I-IV trial phases of bio-pharmaceutical R&D. We are a global multi-cultural company, giving you exposure to integration with colleagues based in different counties, possibility of travel and being an integral part of scientific community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Confidently communicate / write in English.
- Degree level qualification in Life Sciences or equivalent experience or prior experience working in the industry.
- Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of urgency.
- Competitive nature.
- Focused sales experience where prospecting for new accounts and developing existing accounts was a majority of the job is a plus.
- Understanding of sales / business / customer service. Prior work within the Research/Life Sciences sector would be of benefit.
- Passion to understand the dynamics of the Life Science Industry to make good business decisions.
- Use of CRM systems and confident use of PowerPoint.
- Ability to grasp and convey technical information.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Industry and Product Knowledge: Develop and maintain a strong understanding of industry trends, client operations, and competitive offerings to effectively position IAG’s technology and services.
- Prospecting: Proactively seek new customers as well as new business opportunities within existing customers.
- Lead Generation and Management: Research various sources for information on the upcoming clinical trials, market trends, novel companies. Concisely summarize information using CRM system and prospect relevant decision makers. Follow up by phone or email on new customer inquiries, sample requests, webinars and tradeshow leads to ensure touchpoint with all customers for cross-selling. Identify and proactively reach out to prospective customers to generate demand for IAG’s products and services.
- Pipeline Management: Assist commercial team with efforts to generate and qualify a sufficient pipeline of prospects needed for the company to achieve goals in future periods. Pipeline management includes maintaining systems and updating prospect records to ensure accurate pipeline visibility at all levels of the corporate level.
- Business Development: Work closely and in collaboration with Business Development Directors to achieve new sales results by utilizing a strategic sales process. Utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills to learn customers’ business requirements and recommend appropriate solutions in a consultative manner that will resolve scientific, technical, and business issues. As required, provide marketing information, pricing and quotes to customers, Follow-up on quotes and orders to secure recurring business and identify additional opportunities to grow business within existing accounts.
- Reporting: Provides timely inputs as required to support reporting of leading and lagging indicators.
Salary: competitive + bonus+ benefits
About IAG, Image Analysis Group
At IAG, we are committed to helping our biotech and pharma partners to efficiently develop novel life-changing medicines, by accelerating their R&D pipelines through advanced analytics, IAG’s technology solutions and imaging contract research services.
IAG’s foundation is in software development, use of Artificial Intelligence and data sciences applied to medical imaging.
Today, IAG leads the industry when it comes to optimizing clinical trial designs with imaging-based methodologies that can accelerate go / no-go efficacy decisions for emerging therapeutics and enrich patient selection in musculoskeletal, oncology, immunology, rheumatology, CNS and rare disease trials.
IAG’s proprietary platform DYNAMIKA, developed to maximize efficiencies of handling imaging data in multi-centre clinical trials is used by blue-chip pharmaceutical companies, CROs, biotechnology companies, and academics world-wide.
Smart use of novel approaches for central image review and our modern trial infrastructure ensure the speed and cost-effectiveness of phase I-VI trial execution, while delivering true insights about novel mechanisms of action and patients’ response, in real-time.
IAG’s teams within our three divisions – strategy, operations and bio-partnering together with our world-class Scientific Advisory Board closely work with our life science partners to address their goals of smart trial design, efficient execution and monetization of their assets through successful partnerships.
If you are passionate about the industry, want to join fast growing organization, contribute to our bold vision, and to aid global pharmaceutical R&D progress, so that every day You know that You will be making a difference to the millions of patients needing treatments fast – join us!