In this role, you will have an opportunity to further develop and drive IAG’s brand awareness through smart multi-channel communication strategy, social media, and direct customer focused campaigns.
IAG’s communication plans are developed on quarterly basis and updated weekly by working with senior executives, in-house experts, and business development team.
Efficient communication will require strategic objective understanding, planning skills and efficient execution.
Understanding of Clinical Research, Biotech and Pharma market segment are important to your success in this position. To be successful in this role you need to enjoy technical writing of the news items, opinion pieces, interview scripts. Prior experience in writing scientific abstracts or articles would be a plus.
We are looking for someone with technical skills and ability to execute marketing tasks. You need to have direct experience in using all / any of the following platforms: webinar platforms (WebinarJam, Xtalks, or similar), use of CRM systems, mailshot management, organization of webinars, Website support, Google Analytics, Linkedin / Sales Navigator.
The overall objective of this role is to attract more customers. You will need to develop an insightful understanding of our customers, their journey, learn from our current clients and drive engagement to attract new clients, focused on generating leads to our CRM system. You will closely work with Business Development team providing information of the potential leads, so that these can be converted into qualified opportunities.
- Closely work with IAG’s team to develop efficient communication and customer engagement strategies.
- Keep marketing calendars up to date and manage online and in-person event preparation, attendance and follow-up.
- Own the schedules and ensure full coordination between IAG’s key events and campaigns.
- As needed, help developing communication campaigns’ materials, mailshots, webinar materials.
- Copywriting and content management.
- Ongoing management and review of all written content on the website.
- Development and release of information on IAG’s website, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Support webinar activities: set-up, materials development, and associated communications (pre and post webinars).
- Support conference attendance (pre and post).
- Work with BD team to define the key audiences and stakeholders which IAG needs to reach, oversee the communication strategy.
- Develop the right messaging and efficient strategy to approach prospective clients.
- Track the effectiveness of all marketing and communication campaigns and their impact on customer engagement.
- Be IAG’s brand custodian for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with IAG’s team to develop and execute strategy to promote IAG brand awareness.
- Bachelor or above degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Technical knowledge and ability to execute mailshots, webinars.
- Website management experience.
- Hands-on copywriting experience.
- Direct experience in using all / any of the following platforms: webinar platforms (WebinarJam, Xtalks, or similar), HTML / Website, Google Analytics, Linkedin / Sales Navigator.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, marketing automation, content management and CRM tools.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry or healthcare; ability to communicate in this sector.
- Confident, focused and agile management; ability to multi-task and thrive in high pressure and high impact environment.
- Campaign and project management experience.
- Experience in building an international brand would be a plus.
- Experience in managing external vendors and agencies would be a plus.
What is our culture?
We are not a firm that works 9 to 5, punching the clock. Instead, we have a high-performance culture that rewards creative solutions to daily challenges, as well as a strong work ethic. We certainly work hard, and are all in the office between 8:30 and 6:00 pm daily unless traveling. Going back online after dinner is common to get our jobs done. We make sure that each person is aware of the bigger picture and knows how he or she contributes to the overall business growth. Each team member is regularly appraised and rewarded through a bonus system when the company is doing well.
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: competitive + bonus+ benefits
About IAG, Image Analysis Group
At IAG, we are committed to helping our biotech and pharma partners to efficiently develop novel life-changing medicines, by accelerating their R&D pipelines through advanced analytics, IAG’s technology solutions and imaging contract research services.
IAG’s foundation is in software development, use of Artificial Intelligence and data sciences applied to medical imaging.
Today, IAG leads the industry when it comes to optimizing clinical trial designs with imaging-based methodologies that can accelerate go / no-go efficacy decisions for emerging therapeutics and enrich patient selection in musculoskeletal, oncology, immunology, rheumatology, CNS and rare disease trials.
IAG’s proprietary platform DYNAMIKA, developed to maximize efficiencies of handling imaging data in multi-centre clinical trials is used by blue-chip pharmaceutical companies, CROs, biotechnology companies, and academics world-wide.
Smart use of novel approaches for central image review and our modern trial infrastructure ensure the speed and cost-effectiveness of phase I-VI trial execution, while delivering true insights about novel mechanisms of action and patients’ response, in real-time.
IAG’s teams within our three divisions – strategy, operations and bio-partnering together with our world-class Scientific Advisory Board closely work with our life science partners to address their goals of smart trial design, efficient execution and monetization of their assets through successful partnerships.
If you are passionate about the industry, want to join fast growing organization, contribute to our bold vision, and to aid global pharmaceutical R&D progress, so that every day You know that You will be making a difference to the millions of patients needing treatments fast – join us!