Medical Science Liaison
to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject ‘MSL’
IAG, Image Analysis Group, leading imaging expert company that helps to accelerate novel drug development and reduce the cost and risks of bio-pharmaceutical R&D by bringing expertise in imaging protocols and project management, together with the modern trial infrastructure and optimal methodologies for central image review, including AI and Machine Learning.
We offer truly international experience in entrepreneurial yet structured settings. Working with IAG allows you to learn every day, interact with the smartest people of our generation and feel that you are making significant direct impact on patients’ wellbeing.
Why this role might be right for you?
This is the role for a strong individual contributor, self-starter, people oriented individual, who can think along with the clients and help solving their most pressing challenges.
We are looking for someone who can translate IAG’s offering into our clients’ solutions, engage with biotech and pharma executives and initiate discussions.
To be successful in this role you should enjoy both the science and the business sides of the conversation.
On daily basis you will be interacting with biotech C-level executives via email or Linkedin and bringing them into a conversation with IAG’s experts. All training and continuous support will be provided.
This position is a hunting role responsible for finding the right contacts, engaging them into a conversation and setting up meetings. You must understand clinical trials, medical imaging and the need for science to make new drug development succeed. You should be able to express what IAG is offering and make this relevant to the person you are speaking with.
Candidates must have:
- Experience in connecting and developing relationships and great network.
- Comprehensive understanding of the field of clinical research and the life sciences industry.
- Understanding of medical imaging or relevant education in computer science, radiology, radiography would be a great plus.
- Results oriented self-starter individual with experience working with business leaders and technology innovators.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are essential.
- Strong interest in learning ever involving drug development environment and industry trends.
- Ability to take initiative, creativity and can-do attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Map, identify, profile, and prioritizes biotech and pharma companies in line with IAG’s therapeutic areas, while looking for opportunities to collaborate and build a value-based partnership.
- Monitor new trials, new drugs in development, new companies, M&A and partnerships.
- Actively engage into communications to support account penetration, new business development, which will include approaching biotech, pharma and CRO organizations.
- Identify potential clients and build trusted relationships.
- Respond to requests for information associated with supported products and disease state areas. Responds to the requests for proposals and develops budgets for the new engagements.
- Accurately record and report on the key conversations.
- Support activities involved in client follow up, meeting / call scheduling, CDA signing.
- Perform other duties, assignments or special projects as needed or as defined by team lead or team management.
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- We contribute to USA based employee’s medical insurance.
- You will be eligible to receive a quarterly competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.
- Other benefits
Job Type: Full-time
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please.
- Our recruitment process is rigorous but friendly. Our face to face interviews (currently via Teams!) are designed to help you tell us what you know, and what you enjoy. Hopefully some of the team will drop by to listen in on some of this, giving you both an opportunity to meet
- We strive to be a welcoming and supportive IAG. We recognise the real value a diverse and inclusive workplace brings and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
- Visa sponsorship is not available at this time