We are seeking highly motivated individuals whose aspirations for advancement in a career in business is evident in their leadership, performance, positive attitude, and teamwork.
IAG (www.ia-grp.com) works with some of the most talented and unique scientists in the world to develop novel therapeutic agents and solve unmet medical needs through accelerated drug development and better use of medical imaging and modern technology solutions. We are a global multi-cultural company, giving you exposure to integration with colleagues based in different counties, possibility of travel and being an integral part of scientific community.
Your ability to grow the client base and develop new contacts through email, calls and in-person meetings while becoming technically knowledgeable about IAG’s product and service offering is key to your success and upward mobility.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in assigned territory/market/target accounts to generate new business
- Manage and qualify inbound warm leads from Marketing to create sales ready leads and opportunities.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e., email etc.) to prospect for new opportunities and qualify warm leads from Marketing
- Engage in clear and effective communication (outbound calls, emails etc.) to build/cultivate interest in and educate on IAG offerings.
- Identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Meet metrics, targets and quotas established.
- Handle objections and use sales strategy/technique to match customer needs to our solutions.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in CRM system
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong written, verbal communication and customer presentation skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills as well as good written, verbal, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Independent achiever focused on meeting and exceeding target goals
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence others to accept a point of view, adopt a specific agenda, or to take a course of action
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years of experience within Business Development, Inside sales, or Sales Development in life sciences (pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, eClinical technology or contract research organization [CRO]) with proven track record of achieving or exceeding target goals
- Existing contact network within the industry (i.e. pharma, biotech, CROs, etc.) is beneficial
- Experience working in contracts/proposals/procurement at a biopharma or CRO is desired
Salary: competitive + bonus+ benefits
About IAG, Image Analysis Group
At IAG, we are committed to helping our biotech and pharma partners to efficiently develop novel life-changing medicines, by accelerating their R&D pipelines through advanced analytics, IAG’s technology solutions and imaging contract research services. Read more: www.ia-grp.com
If you are passionate about the industry, want to join fast growing organization, contribute to our bold vision, and to aid global pharmaceutical R&D progress, so that every day You know that You will be making a difference to the millions of patients needing treatments fast – join us!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent