IAG, Image Analysis Group is leading AI-powered drug development precision medicine. We support life science companies in development of new drugs through a combination of client services and technology solutions.
Hiring: Product Director to be an integral part of our management organization and to drive IAG’s product vision and delivery of our client projects.
Your primary responsibility will be in planning of IAG’s platform DYNAMIKA development. You will be ensuring that DYNAMIKA is designed and developed so that it can increase our operational efficiencies, improve margins and create value to the company and our clients.
You will be driving the vision for the product with the management team and prioritizing tasks for the development team.
We are looking for the right person and long-term commitment!
Reporting: CEO and Management team
Location: London, UK (2-3 days a week in the office)
- Hands-on experience as a Product Owner, CPO, Sn. Business Analyst or Project Manager within an organization focused on software development for clinical research, clinical trials, drug development or medical imaging.
- Strong communication skills with excellent ability to define requirements through interviews / workshops and develop a roadmap.
- Demonstrated ability to organise tech team workload, multitask, solve technical problems and budget.
- Hands-on commercial software delivery experience, and ability to demonstrate how your decisions impacted timelines, budget, and customer expectations.
- Background in clinical trials, medical imaging
Good to have:
- Medical imaging, medical device, clinical trial experience.
- Working within ISO13485 regulatory requirements.
- Direct involvement with customers, sales, and business development teams.
- Data Privacy & GDPR.
- API architecture.
- Product Owner Certifications.
Product and Data Strategy, Regulatory Compliance and Increasing Efficiencies.
- Oversee IAG product development and actively drive product strategy through a roadmap and stakeholder engagement.
- Develop and drive regulatory strategy to guide IAG’s Quality Assurance function so that the Product and the Company’s regulatory position benefits the business and creates value to its shareholders.
- Budgeting of any new development and taking leadership on getting management buy-in for the development of new features and product enhancements.
IP and Intellectual Property
- You will proactively look for opportunities to patent product feature, workflows and know-how to increase the value of the company.
- Intellectual input into the product development roadmap through engagement of internal and external users, key opinion leaders.
- You will be conceptualising and creating new products and ensuring that those products are a match for the company’s target audience and create value to the company.
Delivery of the Projects to our Clients’ Satisfaction
- Actively work with IAG’s Services management and Technical management leads to oversee IAG’ projects are planned correctly and to ensure their delivery to satisfaction of our clients.
- Together with operational and technical leads you will be responsible for timely and on budget delivery of IAG’s projects.
Business Development and Revenue
- Responsibility to deliver DYNAMIKA so that it drives revenue and improves the profit.
- You will support the business unit and actively work with clients and participate in client discussions to drive company’s revenue targets.
- You will be actively involved in marketing and advertising product benefits to customers. You will be responsible for the design or modifying the product, so that it reaches the customer’s satisfaction.
send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org