Product Owner / Business Analyst: Medical Imaging and Clinical Trials
Apply here or Email: email@example.com
See more: https://www.ia-grp.com/jobs/product-owner-business-analyst/
As Product Owner, you foster collaboration between the clients, development and project management teams to ensure on time, on budget delivery of high quality software. We are developing the industry’s leading platform DYNAMIKA and we want you to be a very important part of our success!
Product Owner transforms the product vision and customer requirements into actionable increments of the strategic product capabilities. You understand and passionately advocate for the customers’ needs while understanding the constraints of the development teams.
You are responsible for grooming the product backlog, readying stories, leading estimation sessions, and articulating value and the ‘What’ and ‘Why’ – so that our engineering teams can deliver great functionality at every sprint.
The right candidate will possess the ability to work on multiple client projects focused on delivering medical image management and analysis solutions across various therapeutic areas.
We work in the area of imaging, AI, Machine Learning and apply these to drug development. You will see the results of your work impacting lives and well being of real patients.
You will be the lead for Product Management Team and report to Chief Product Officer. This position will provide you with a high level of autonomy, you will be managing the product roadmap and setting your own and development team’s weekly objectives and liaising with the rest of the team.
You will be engaging, motivating and supporting the team with a shared drive to succeed.
Your success is measured by being recognised throughout IAG as the go-to individual for the product features and modules that you are responsible for. You are the robust link between our operational and development teams, reporting directly to Chief Product Officer.
- Apply here or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See more: https://www.ia-grp.com/jobs/product-owner-business-analyst/
What will you do?
– Provide the Product Management function with details on User Personas and User Journeys. This work will be done via desk research as well as interviews with target users and subject matter experts.
– Capture information and create detailed workflows showing how Users complete activities on the platform alongside other stakeholders
– Prepare UML diagrams including Use Cases and Swimlane diagrams
– Collect known Requirements for potential Epics into executive-level presentations to outline rationale for development, timelines, required resources and expected budgets as agreed with the Development Teams.
– Create wireframes and outline key data elements needed to support functions
– Create test scenarios and prepare relevant datasets for user acceptance testing
– Work with developers to push features through to Production
– Manage User Stories in JIRA to track progress through development sprints
– Write user guides, faqs, feature tours and content for marketing materials as well as be able to present demos
– Participate in Product Roadmap activities to convert the Product Vision into live system features
What you’ll need:
– A proven track record of 3-5+ years as a Business Analyst working on enterprise-software projects
– Ability to gather, elicit and interpret User feedback.
– Solid understanding of how to build software products. Web development experience is valued but not a necessity.
– Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
– Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
– Experience in CRO processes is a plus
What do we offer?
– Competitive compensation
– Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
– Exponential growth opportunities
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At Image Analysis we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.