IAG, Image Analysis Group, is a fast-growing international company with offices located in London, UK and Philadelphia, USA. We offer international careers with strong opportunities for advancement and personal development.
We are searching for a smart and ambitious Research Analyst with knowledge of biotechnology and pharmaceutical clinical development and passion for data collection, assessment, and structured analysis.
Your role is instrumental for supporting our senior team in the development of the deal pipeline and deal execution.
The role will involve market research, data collection and verification of data on the deals, success / failures and exits in the bio-pharmaceutical market. Opportunities will also be available to contribute directly to business discussions, production of research reports and investment decks and publications.
Opportunities for personal and professional growth; structured career progression within the company.
In this role you will be searching for and proposing new biotech companies for partnering, connecting with key decision makers and providing research data to senior teams. When appropriate, you will be setting up, participating and leading in meetings with C level executives. You will be responsible for desk research, assessment of company’s investment presentations, understanding pipeline and strategy. You will be responsible for accurate records in CRM and reporting to the team on weekly and monthly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely work with senior executives to design an efficient business research strategy;
- Actively participate in all business development activities;
- Identify and research biotech and pharma companies, understand their clinical development strategy, financial position, pipeline and assets;
- Strategic planning for market segmentation, client acquisition and critical analysis of the pipeline;
- Taking full charge of the inbound information from Google Alerts, LinkedIn and other sources. Being responsible for efficient structuring of this information and presentation of potential opportunities to the broader team;
- Responsibility for maintaining CRM and ensuring that accurate information is recorded, and CRM is regularly updated;
- Analysis and reporting of CRM to senior team;
- Planning and leading weekly meetings to get up to date information on the pipeline development and progress for individual company accounts.
- Executing marketing, press releases, social medical activities.
- Actively participate in other business development activities, as needed.
- You have an outstanding degree from a university and understanding of drug development;
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements;
- Understanding of radiology, medical imaging would be a great advantage;
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology;
- You have previous work experience in a research role;
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner;
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data;
- You are team oriented and ambitious;
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce or Dynamics), attention to detail, data entry.
What is our culture?
We are not a firm that works 9 to 5, punching the clock. Instead, we have a high-performance culture that rewards creative solutions to daily challenges, as well as a strong work ethic. We certainly work hard, and are all in the office between 8:30 and 6:00 pm daily unless traveling. Going back online after dinner is common to get our jobs done. We make sure that each person is aware of the bigger picture and knows how he or she contributes to the overall business growth. Each team member is regularly appraised and rewarded through a bonus system when the company is doing well.
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- We contribute to USA based employee’s medical insurance.
- You will be eligible to receive a quarterly competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.
- Other benefits
Job Type: Full-time
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please.
- Our recruitment process is rigorous but friendly. Our face to face interviews (currently via Teams!) are designed to help you tell us what you know, and what you enjoy. Hopefully some of the team will drop by to listen in on some of this, giving you an opportunity to meet
- We strive to be a welcoming and supportive IAG. We recognise the real value a diverse and inclusive workplace brings, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
- Visa sponsorship is not available at this time