In this role, you will have an opportunity to further develop and drive IAG’s brand awareness through smart multi-channel communication strategy, social media, and direct customer focused campaigns.
- Ability to understand business objectives
- Planning skills and efficient execution in a similar role
- Understanding of Clinical Research, Biotech and Pharma markets
- Hands-on technical writing experience (opinion pieces, interview scripts).
- Writing scientific abstracts, working with technical teams to translate their ideas into text is a great plus.
We are looking for someone with technical / digital marketing skills, interest in healthcare, and modern experience in using of AI in digital marketing. You should be able to demonstrate your skills in organizing and managing webinars, efficient and effective use of CRM systems (Dynamics), mailshot management, campaign management and increase of business revenues through website support, Google Analytics, and Linkedin / Sales Navigator.
The overall objective of this role is to promote IAG’s brand, inform our prospective and current customers of IAG’s developments and growth as well as to generate new conversations.
- Develop efficient communication and customer engagement strategy.
- Own the schedules and ensure full coordination between IAG’s key events and campaigns (we attend about 10 key conferences a year).
- Copywriting and content management (working with agencies and modern tools for content generation)
- Website and digital marketing
- Writing abstracts and articles, as needed
- Oversee the communication strategy together with Chief Business Officer.
- Develop the right messaging and efficient strategy to approach prospective clients.
- Track the effectiveness of all marketing and communication campaigns and their impact on customer engagement.
- Be IAG’s brand custodian for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with IAG’s team to develop and execute strategy to promote IAG brand awareness.
- Degree in STEM sciences, medicine, marketing, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Technical knowledge of everything related to marketing
- Hands-on copywriting experience.
- Direct experience in using all / any of the following platforms: webinar platforms (WebinarJam, Xtalks, or similar), HTML / Website, Google Analytics, Linkedin / Sales Navigator.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, marketing automation, content management and CRM tools.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in high pressure and high impact environment.
- Campaign and project management experience.
- Experience in building an international brand would be a plus.
- Experience in managing external vendors and agencies would be a plus.
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: competitive + bonus+ benefits