Reporting: Management Team (CBO / COO)
How to Apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter: email@example.com (Subject: SME) or visit https://www.ia-grp.com/about-us/ for more information.
IAG, Image Analysis Group, is a fast-growing digital imaging and technology company with head offices located in EU, UK, USA and India. Our mission is to accelerate the development of novel drugs with the use of medical imaging, AI, Machine Learning and help patients to get the right treatment fast. The company has grown 100% three years in a row and we are not slowing down. We believe that what we do makes a true impact on people’s lives and we are on the mission critical to support bio-pharma industry innovative drug development programs.
You will join to provide Subject Matter Expertise and scientific leadership for IAG, helping Chief Operating and Chief Business Officers to grow the company and support our broad customer base.
As SME, you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex bio-pharma environment.
The position will oversee management of imaging in clinical trials, design of optimal solutions for our customers’ projects, management and support of radiology readers, working closely with imaging specialists, working with our customers to explore their data and develop publications to disseminate critically important information about novel drug candidates.
- Collaborate closely with a broad network of internal and external specialists working on active project delivery,
- lead on the on-going projects and provide expertise to the operational and technical teams,
- Actively interact with customers to discuss their trial design and needs while presenting IAG, DYNAMIKA and our solutions for imaging data management and analysis.
- Subject matter expert (SME) in Medical Imaging / Radiology in drug development
- Proactively drive customers’ projects and provide expertise to project delivery teams
- Proactively engage with team members providing mentoring, coaching and sharing subject matter expertise
Experience and Skills Required:
- Qualifications in radiology, medical physics or related disciplines
- Subject matter expert (SME) in medical imaging within drug development
- Possesses at least 5 years of relevant experience and/or technical expertise preferably in consultancy, teleradiology or clinical research organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and drive project contributions in a timely manner
What is our culture?
We are not a firm that works 9 to 5, punching the clock. Instead, we have a high-performance culture that rewards creative solutions to daily challenges, as well as a strong work ethic. We certainly work hard, and are all in the office between 8:30 and 6:00 pm daily unless traveling. Going back online after dinner is common to get our jobs done. We make sure that each person is aware of the bigger picture and knows how he or she contributes to the overall business growth. Each team member is regularly appraised and rewarded through a bonus system when the company is doing well.
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
- The specifics of the role and the title will be finalized based on your skills and responsibilities
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- Every person is eligible to receive a quarterly competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance
IAG, Image Analysis Group is comprised of Image Analysis, Ltd., Image Analysis, Inc. and Venture Partners. Through our three divisions: Strategy, Trial Solutions and Bio-Partnering we create successful partnerships with biotech and pharma companies to develop new treatments, which improve patients’ lives.
IAG is a unique clinical development partner to life sciences companies. We believe that strategic use of imaging, such as MRI, CT, PET accelerates drug development and lowers investment risks. IAG’s team broadly leverage our proprietary image analysis methodologies, power of our cloud platform DYNAMIKA, years of experience in using AI for patient selection and early read-outs to ensure higher probability for promising therapeutics to reach the patients.
We design clinical trials with optimal imaging endpoints to prove novel drug efficacy, to reach go /no-go fast and to focus the resources and budgets.
IAG’ global clinical trial delivery team, HQ in London, UK and Philadelphia, USA ensure reliable execution of clinical programs. Our operational efficiency is underpinned by the use of our proprietary cloud platform DYNAMIKA.
DYNAMIKA has powered over 100 phase I-IV multi-centre studies, ensuring robust imaging data management in multi-centre trial setting and fast imaging data review. This is a unique comprehensive software system to control trial progress, conduct central reads and,when needed, use built-in AI for earlier read-outs and decision support. Certified to the highest industry standards for clinical and trial use, including ISO13485, FDA510K, CE, 21 CFR 21-part 11.
The streamlined technology backed approach to trial operations improves ROI and increases the transparency of study performance.
Our independent Bio-Partnering division fuses risk-sharing business models and agile culture to accelerate novel drug development. We closely work with our venture partners and biotech executive management to optimise financial and operational outcomes.