Hiring a confident, energetic, and knowledgeable Imaging Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager. You will work with IAG’s distributed teams, IAG’s experts and radiologists and manage several projects, which involve multi-centre imaging trials, use of AI and novel technologies, and imaging assessments to quantify efficacy of new drugs.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about medical imaging and has technical experience in managing complex imaging studies. We see you as a person who can take on any project, regardless how big or complex the task is, find the right resource, set the goal, define milestones, and deliver.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Coordinating work execution of multiple projects across different therapeutic areas
- Work closely with technical teams, ensuring that the project requirements are translated into technical software specifications
- Defining Project Plans, budgeting, and forecasting
- Maintaining programme schedules and reporting on project status
- Managing project teams, external resources, 3rd parties and determining needed resources for project completion
- Accounting for project cost, time, and budget
- Mitigating programme and project risks
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- University’s degree or relevant work experience
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO experience
- Radiology or radiography training would be a plus
- Degree in computer science, biomedical engineering or STEM would be a plus
- Formal project management qualifications or relevant work experience (budgeting, forecasting, managing expectations, organizing project stakeholders should be your second nature)
- At least 3+ years of experience of running imaging clinical trials, especially Oncology and Neuro-Oncology
- Understanding of imaging documentation, imaging endpoints, imaging sequences and ability to contribute to the project documentation
- Experience in using Quality Management Systems and processes to make the work efficient and compliant
- Proven ability to multi-task and ability to run a programme of 5+ projects
- Proven ability to communicate to customer, project team and senior management
- Experienced user of project management software, MS applications
- Ability to clearly communicate project requirements to the technical team would be a plus
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Must have great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Passion for understanding medical imaging and its efficient use in clinical trials would be a plus
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills. Prioritizing workload to the changing needs of the day-to-day business is a critical skill
- Able to assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties quickly and accurately
- Work precisely according to all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly
We are an international diverse organization. Working for IAG, will give you an opportunity to travel internationally, learn from your colleagues, meet the world’s top professionals in clinical research and academia and make a real impact!
Why is this role potentially just right for you?
Our company is growing very fast, doubling in size in the last 12 months! We are continuously looking for energetic and inspirational Project Managers / Sr. Project Manager, to manage several projects and studies, which involve multi-centre imaging assessments to quantify new treatment efficacy. As you join IAG, you will have comprehensive training and after that you will oversee the delivery of imaging clinical research projects in various therapeutic areas: musculoskeletal, oncology, neuro-oncology as well as rare and ultra-rare diseases. Some of the projects are more scientific, others are more operationally challenging. We bring partners and the 3rd parties (vendors) when our in-house team needs input, at the same time we thrive to train our in-house teams (located in EU, UK and USA) to learn from each new assignment. If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation, we’re looking for you. We want to find someone who comes with experience but willing to continuously learn and adapt!
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience.
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- Every person is eligible to receive a competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
At IAG, we are committed to helping our biotech and pharma partners to efficiently develop novel life-changing medicines, by accelerating their R&D pipelines through advanced analytics, IAG’s technology solutions and imaging contract research services.
IAG’s foundation is in software development, use of Artificial Intelligence and data sciences applied to medical imaging.
Today, IAG leads the industry when it comes to optimizing clinical trial designs with imaging-based methodologies that can accelerate go / no-go efficacy decisions for emerging therapeutics and enrich patient selection in musculoskeletal, oncology, immunology, rheumatology, CNS and rare disease trials.
IAG’s proprietary platform DYNAMIKA, developed to maximize efficiencies of handling imaging data in multi-centre clinical trials is used by blue-chip pharmaceutical companies, CROs, biotechnology companies, and academics world-wide.
Smart use of novel approaches for central image review and our modern trial infrastructure ensure the speed and cost-effectiveness of phase I-VI trial execution, while delivering true insights about novel mechanisms of action and patients’ response, in real-time.
IAG’s teams within our three divisions – strategy, operations and bio-partnering together with our world-class Scientific Advisory Board closely work with our life science partners to address their goals of smart trial design, efficient execution and monetization of their assets through successful partnerships.
If you are passionate about the industry, want to join fast growing organization, contribute to our bold vision, and to aid global pharmaceutical R&D progress, so that every day You know that You will be making a difference to the millions of patients needing treatments fast – join us!