This opportunity is for a confident, energetic and knowledgeable Imaging Project Manager to join fast growing team, work with the cutting-edge AI technologies and execute projects that help saving lives!
IAG, Image Analysis Group is the expert imaging company, supporting drug trials for biotech and pharma clients. Our specialization is in oncology and musculoskeletal research. We work from the very early stages of development all the way to the global phase 3 trials.
You will work with IAG’s distributed teams, scientific experts and radiologists. In this role, you will manage several projects, which involve multiple imaging centres, radiologists, use of AI and use of IAG’s proprietary platform for data management, DYNAMIKA.
Our ideal candidate will have academic background, thirst for knowledge, be passionate about medical imaging and has technical experience in managing imaging studies. We see you as a person who can take on any project, regardless how big or complex the task is, find the right resource, set the goal, define milestones, and deliver.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Coordinating work execution of multiple projects across different therapeutic areas
- Work closely with technical teams, ensuring that the project requirements are translated into technical software specifications
- Defining Project Plans, budgeting, and forecasting
- Maintaining programme schedules and reporting on project status
- Managing project teams, external resources, 3rd parties and determining needed resources for project completion
- Accounting for project cost, time, and budget
- Mitigating programme and project risks
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- University’s degree or relevant work experience
- Relevant academic, pharmaceutical or CRO experience
- Radiology or radiography training would be a plus
- Formal project management qualifications or relevant work experience (budgeting, forecasting, managing expectations, organizing project stakeholders should be your second nature)
- At least 3+ years of experience of running imaging clinical trials
- Understanding of imaging documentation revenant to studies (imaging charter, site manual, etc)
- Experience in using Quality Management Systems and processes to make the work efficient and compliant
- Proven ability to multi-task and ability to run a programme of 5+ projects
- Good communication skills
- Experienced user of project management software, MS applications
- Ability to clearly communicate project requirements to the technical team would be a plus
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Passion for understanding medical imaging and its efficient use in clinical trials would be a plus
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills. Prioritizing workload to the changing needs of the day-to-day business is a critical skill
- Able to assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties quickly and accurately
- Work precisely according to all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly
We are an international diverse organization. Working for IAG, will give you an opportunity to travel internationally, learn from your colleagues, meet the world’s top professionals in clinical research and academia and make a real impact! More: www.ia-grp.com
Why is this role potentially just right for you?
Our company is growing very fast, doubling in size in the last 12 months! As you join IAG, you will have comprehensive training and after that you will oversee the delivery of imaging clinical research projects in various therapeutic areas: musculoskeletal, oncology, neuro-oncology as well as rare diseases. Some of the projects are more scientific, others are more operationally challenging. We bring partners and the 3rd parties (vendors) when our in-house team needs input, at the same time we thrive to train our in-house teams (located in EU, UK and USA) to learn from each new assignment. If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation, we’re looking for you. We want to find someone who comes with experience but willing to continuously learn and adapt!
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience.
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- Every person is eligible to receive a competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.
- Bonus scheme
- Health and pension plans
- Company events & social hours