IAG, IMAGE ANALYSIS GROUP is a fast-growing medical imaging expert organization that supports pharmaceutical companies developing new treatments to improve patients’ lives. All our projects involve use of medical imaging and quantitative endpoints and delivered with our in-house software platform DYNAMIKA. Our project management organization closely works with the delivery team; jointly they are delivering solutions to biotech and pharma companies seeking to understand the efficacy of their drugs.
If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation and you have experience in managing imaging clinical research projects, we’re looking for you!
We are looking for a confident, energetic, and knowledgeable Imaging Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager. You will work with IAG’s distributed teams, IAG’s experts and radiologists and manage several projects, which involve multi-centre imaging trials and imaging assessments to quantify efficacy of new drugs.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about medical imaging and has technical experience in managing complex imaging studies. We see you as a person who can take on any project, regardless how big or complex the task is, find the right resource, set the goal, define milestones, and deliver.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Coordinating work execution of multiple projects across different therapeutic areas
- Work closely with technical teams, ensuring that the project requirements are translated into technical software specifications
- Defining Project Plans, budgeting, and forecasting
- Maintaining programme schedules and reporting on project status
- Managing project teams, external resources, 3rd parties and determining needed resources for project completion
- Accounting for project cost, time, and budget
- Mitigating programme and project risks
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- University’s degree or relevant work experience
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO experience
- Radiology or radiography training would be a plus
- Degree in computer science, biomedical engineering or STEM would be a plus
- Formal project management qualifications or relevant work experience (budgeting, forecasting, managing expectations, organizing project stakeholders should be your second nature)
- At least 3+ years of experience of running imaging clinical trials, especially Oncology and Neuro-Oncology
- Understanding of imaging documentation, imaging endpoints, imaging sequences and ability to contribute to the project documentation
- Experience in using Quality Management Systems and processes to make the work efficient and compliant
- Proven ability to multi-task and ability to run a programme of 5+ projects
- Proven ability to communicate to customer, project team and senior management
- Experienced user of project management software, MS applications
- Ability to clearly communicate project requirements to the technical team would be a plus
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Must have great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Passion for understanding medical imaging and its efficient use in clinical trials would be a plus
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills. Prioritizing workload to the changing needs of the day-to-day business is a critical skill
- Able to assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties quickly and accurately
- Work precisely according to all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly
We are an international diverse organization. Working for IAG, will give you an opportunity to travel internationally, learn from your colleagues, meet the world’s top professionals in clinical research and academia and make a real impact!
IAG, Image Analysis Group, is a fast-growing imaging expert organization that supports pharmaceutical companies developing new treatments to improve patients’ lives. IAG is a unique company that works with the worlds’ top biotech and pharmaceutical innovators in clinical research, who seek objective and reliable answers on the efficacy and safety of novel drugs through imaging biomarkers. IAG brings together a solid technical expertise and advanced scientific thinking to take the best of academic innovation into clinical trial settings.
Every project we run involves use of the advanced medical imaging (MRI, CT, PET) and the latest algorithms for medical image analysis, which generate accurate and objective data, helping our clients to make the right decisions early.
Our operations are supported and cantered around our propriety cloud-based platform DYNAMIKA, which bring together seamless management of imaging data, cloud based logistics, advanced analysis using Machine Learning and AI. DYNAMIKA‘s architecture ensures transparency of trial delivery (through designed dashboards), real-time access to the data, extra security and easy scalability of operations. We closely work with academic and medical opinion leaders, centres with the latest imaging equipment and world’s leading technical start-ups. The design of our trials involves use of machine learning, artificial intelligence as well as use of advanced imaging sequences.
Why is this role potentially just right for you?
Our company is growing very fast, doubling in size in the last 12 months! We are continuously looking for energetic and inspirational Project Managers / Sr. Project Manager, to manage several projects and studies, which involve multi-centre imaging assessments to quantify new treatment efficacy. As you join IAG, you will have comprehensive training and after that you will oversee the delivery of imaging clinical research projects in various therapeutic areas: musculoskeletal, oncology, neuro-oncology as well as rare and ultra-rare diseases. Some of the projects are more scientific, others are more operationally challenging. We bring partners and the 3rd parties (vendors) when our in-house team needs input, at the same time we thrive to train our in-house teams (located in EU, UK and USA) to learn from each new assignment. If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation, we’re looking for you. We want to find someone who comes with experience but willing to continuously learn and adapt!
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience.
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- Every person is eligible to receive a competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours