This opportunity is for a confident, energetic and knowledgeable Imaging Project Manager to join fast growing team, work with the cutting-edge AI technologies and execute projects that help saving lives!
IAG, Image Analysis Group is the expert imaging company, supporting drug trials for biotech and pharma clients. Our specialization is in oncology, neurology and musculoskeletal research. We work from the very early stages of development all the way to the global phase 3 trials.
You will work with IAG’s distributed teams, scientific experts and radiologists.
In this role, you will manage several projects, which involve multiple imaging centres, radiologists, use of AI and use of IAG’s proprietary platform for data management, DYNAMIKA.
Our ideal candidate will have strong project management background, thirst for knowledge, passion for medical imaging. Ideally, you would have interest technical experience in managing radiology / imaging data. We see you as a person who can take on any project, regardless how big or complex the task is, find the right resource, set the goal, define milestones, and deliver.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Execution of projects and clinical trials, from start-up to close-out
- Work closely with IAG’s technical and product teams, setting up project data management
- Defining project plans, budgeting, and forecasting
- Closely working with the Sponsor (biotech or pharma company) on understanding project complexities, and client expectations
- Maintaining programme schedules and reporting on project status
- Managing internal and external resources, 3rd parties and determining needed resources for project completion
- Accounting for project cost, time, and budget
- Mitigating programme and project risks
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- University’s degree or relevant work experience
- Radiology or radiography training would be a plus
- Formal project management qualifications or relevant work experience (budgeting, forecasting, managing expectations, organizing project stakeholders should be your second nature)
- At least 3+ years of experience of running imaging clinical trials
- Understanding of imaging documentation revenant to studies (imaging charter, site manual, etc)
- Experience in using Quality Management Systems and processes to make the work efficient and compliant
- Proven ability to multi-task and ability to run a programme of 5+ projects
- Good communication skills
- Experienced user of project management software, MS applications
- Ability to clearly communicate project requirements to the technical team would be a plus
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Passion for understanding medical imaging and its efficient use in clinical trials would be a plus
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills. Prioritizing workload to the changing needs of the day-to-day business is a critical skill
- Able to assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties quickly and accurately
- Work precisely according to all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly
We are an international diverse organization. Working for IAG, will give you an opportunity to travel internationally, learn from your colleagues, meet the world’s top professionals in clinical research and academia and make a real impact! More: www.ia-grp.com
- Bonus scheme, based on your performance and company’s achievements
- Private health and other benefits
- Pension contribution and plans
- Company events & social hours
- Hybrid working depending on your location
- Opportunity to learn, travel internationally and rapidly advance your career