Sn. Scientific Director, Musculoskeletal Clinical Research
At IAG, we are committed to advancing the imaging science to help our biotech and pharma partners to deliver life-changing medicines, from phase 1 to the market. IAG’s team works with global pharma companies and biotech players, who are developing novel treatments addressing unmet needs in rheumatology, immunology and musculoskeletal conditions.
Our mission is to empower our clients with smart use of medical imaging, technology solutions and AI, so that they can deliver effective treatments to the millions of patients in need.
We are looking for a cross-functional leader with strong organization skills, clinical trials experience, and deep knowledge of medical imaging (radiology). Working in the customer-facing roles, where you were building partnerships and initiating engagements with biotech or pharmaceutical companies would be a plus. Understanding of AI, technology trends and regulatory environment in drug development would be a great advantage.
If you are passionate about the possibilities of medical imaging to aid clinical science that can make a difference to millions of patients and believe you can contribute to our bold ambition – join us!
Technical and Operational Leadership:
- You will be responsible for leading research and collaborative engagements with key rheumatology institutions, existing biotech, and pharma clients and collaborators.
- You will play a pivotal role in directing IAG’s platform DYNAMIKA rheumatology focused development roadmap.
- You will be aligning the needs of biotech / pharma clients that are developing rheumatology drugs and IAG’s strategy for DYNAMIKA’s development and operational strategies.
- You will lead process improvement and product development related to rheumatology portfolio.
- You will be guiding operational and development teams, prioritizing development activities to ensure that we address the customer needs.
- You and commercial teams will be responsible for commercial success of IAG’s rheumatology offering.
- You will be communicating our vision, expertise and values to drug development and academic partners.
- You will lead business strategy and focus IAG’s commercial efforts.
- You will be engaging into new conversations and managing business relationship with existing bio-pharma and CRO clients.
- You will be building a solid network of rheumatology experts, from the industry and academia.
- You will be building high impact collaborations, partner with CROs, and communicating with biotech and pharma players.
- Degree in sciences, radiology or similar.
- Relevant work experience in life sciences, including biotech, pharma, CRO, radiology.
- Ability to quickly grasp and convey technical information (in writing, in person) in English.
- Accountable team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Proven track record showing your ability to understand, assimilate and communicate scientific information in the field of rheumatology clinical research
- Proven track record in engaging and developing lasting relationships with both colleagues and experts.
- Proven demonstration of successful working in inter disciplinary cross functional teams.
- Good organisational skills
- Direct experience in the setting up and monitoring of clinical studies.
- Project management experience (budgeting, planning, and delivering clinical studies) or reading images or both.
- Understanding of AI and machine learning methodologies
- Hands on experience in RAMRIS, KLG, PSAMRIS, RUST and other image scoring methods.
Salary: competitive + bonus+ benefits
About IAG, Image Analysis Group
At IAG, we are committed to helping our biotech and pharma partners to efficiently develop novel life-changing medicines, by accelerating their R&D pipelines through advanced analytics, IAG’s technology solutions and imaging contract research services.
IAG’s foundation is in software development, use of Artificial Intelligence and data sciences applied to medical imaging.
Today, IAG leads the industry when it comes to optimizing clinical trial designs with imaging-based methodologies that can accelerate go / no-go efficacy decisions for emerging therapeutics and enrich patient selection in musculoskeletal, rheumatology, immunology, oncology, CNS and rare disease trials.
IAG’s proprietary platform DYNAMIKA, developed to maximize efficiencies of handling imaging data in multi-centre clinical trials is used by blue-chip pharmaceutical companies, CROs, biotechnology companies, and academics world-wide.
Smart use of novel approaches for central image review and our modern trial infrastructure ensure the speed and cost-effectiveness of phase I-VI trial execution, while delivering true insights about novel mechanisms of action and patients’ response, in real-time.
IAG’s teams within our three divisions – strategy, operations and bio-partnering together with our world-class Scientific Advisory Board closely work with our life science partners to address their goals of smart trial design, efficient execution and monetization of their assets through successful partnerships.
If you are passionate about the industry, want to join fast growing organization, contribute to our bold vision, and to aid global pharmaceutical R&D progress, so that every day You know that You will be making a difference to the millions of patients needing treatments fast – join us!