IAG, IMAGE ANALYSIS GROUP (https://www.ia-grp.com/) is a fast-growing medical imaging expert organization that supports pharmaceutical companies developing new treatments to improve patients’ lives. All our projects involve use of medical imaging and quantitative endpoints and delivered with our in-house software platform DYNAMIKA. Our software development team closely works with project management organization; jointly they are delivering solutions to biotech and pharma companies seeking to understand the efficacy of their drugs.
If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation and you have experience in developing cloud based imaging platform based on microservice design pattern, we’re looking for you!
We are looking for a confident, energetic, and knowledgeable software solution architect to join our development team for maintain and further enhancement of our innovative Dynamika platform.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about medical imaging and has technical experience in developing microservice architecture hosted in google cloud. We see you as a person who can contribute and lead planning, design and architecture of the development and reuse of common solutions, components and design pattern for our google cloud platform.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Analyse current platform and technologies used within our Cloud based Dynamika platform and determine ways to enhance
- Plan, design and lead to updates
- Document and monitor requirements needed to establish proposed updates
- Work closely with our distributed developer team to implement updates
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications
Qualifications for Solution Architect
- 5-7 years of experience designing and implementing software applications
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience developing IT and google cloud infrastructure
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture based on Microservices.
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems
- Professional programs certification in Java and others is strongly
- Experience working on large-scale image data software projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, security and open-source technologies
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, Python, Angular, .Net and more
- Professional experience analysing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skill are essential
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Must have great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Passion for understanding medical imaging and its efficient use in clinical trials would be a plus
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills. Prioritizing workload to the changing needs of the day-to-day business is a critical skill
- Work precisely according to all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly
We are an international diverse organization. Working for IAG, will give you an opportunity to travel internationally, learn from your colleagues, meet the world’s top professionals in clinical research and academia and make a real impact!
IAG, Image Analysis Group, is a fast-growing imaging expert organization that supports pharmaceutical companies developing new treatments to improve patients’ lives. IAG is a unique company that works with the worlds’ top biotech and pharmaceutical innovators in clinical research, who seek objective and reliable answers on the efficacy and safety of novel drugs through imaging biomarkers. IAG brings together a solid technical expertise and advanced scientific thinking to take the best of academic innovation into clinical trial settings.
Every project we run involves use of the advanced medical imaging (MRI, CT, PET) and the latest algorithms for medical image analysis, which generate accurate and objective data, helping our clients to make the right decisions early.
Our operations are supported and cantered around our propriety cloud-based platform DYNAMIKA, which bring together seamless management of imaging data, cloud based logistics, advanced analysis using Machine Learning and AI. DYNAMIKA‘s architecture ensures transparency of trial delivery (through designed dashboards), real-time access to the data, extra security and easy scalability of operations. We closely work with academic and medical opinion leaders, centres with the latest imaging equipment and world’s leading technical start-ups. The design of our trials involves use of machine learning, artificial intelligence as well as use of advanced imaging sequences.
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
- Competitive base salary based on experience.
- We contribute to each employee’s pension.
- Every person is eligible to receive a competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
Please email your CV to Prof Jamshid Dehmeshki – jamshid.dehmeshki@localhost