If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation and you have experience or education in medical imaging, we’re looking for you!
Role: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Project Manager or Sn Project Manager
Office: Central London, UK, Philadelphia, PA, USA; Hyderabad, India and remote working
How to Apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter: CV@ia-grp.com (Subject: Project Coordinator)
This is an excellent opportunity to join IAG’s fast-paced dynamic Operations team, focused on successful delivery of imaging clinical trials in various therapeutic areas, including oncology, musculoskeletal, neurology and rare diseases.
IAG, Image Analysis Group is the expert imaging company, supporting drug trials for biotech and pharma clients. Our specialization is in oncology, neurology and musculoskeletal clinical research. We work from the very early stages of development all the way to the global phase 3 trials.
Some of our projects are more scientific, others are more operationally challenging. If you are looking to join a dynamic high energy team, which operates at the cutting edge of innovation, this position is for you.
One Week in This Role:
This is a hands-on role, ensuring successful delivery of our clients’ projects, interfacing with imaging centres, investigators (doctors), radiologists, and sometimes the industry’s opinion leaders. This role requires you to use your head, solve problems and answer Project specific questions while taking responsibility for high quality results and robust project delivery. It requires dedication, organization and out-of-the-box thinking on daily basis! You will report to Project Manager and often directly work with our clients.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of all stakeholders and their activities on the Project
- Coordination of scientific experts who will provide input into the Project design and development of Project’s documentation
- Working with IAG’s software teams and ensuring that technical and operational aspects of the project are delivered
- Managing Project start-up, Project team trainings and meetings
- Supporting the entire team in achieving Project milestones
- Supporting acquisition of imaging data and working with clinical sites
- Client communication and client support
- Reporting on project status
- Accounting for project cost, time and budget
- Mitigating programme and project risks
Career background & experience for this position?
You don’t need to have background or prior experience as a project manager, but you must be able to demonstrate your ability and expertise in dealing with complex projects, conflicting priorities and clients or stakeholders.
It would be a plus is you had prior experience in the imaging focused company, such as an imaging corelab, imaging academic or clinical trial unit, Contract Research Organization, Pharmaceutical, Medtech or Biotech company. Our ideal candidate will be a highly organized medical imaging advocate with solid experience in running phase I-III trials, contract management and understanding of biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- Clinical imaging experience or technical degree with focus on medical imaging;
- Demonstrate ability to set own goals, prioritize work, provide forward momentum to multitask and show initiative;
- Ability to adhere to project protocols, SOPs and regulatory requirements;
- High level of competence in IT and especially in spreadsheet, database, and relevant scientific, management and presentation software;
- Proven ability to communicate to customer, project team and senior management.
How much could someone earn in this role?
Our company has a multi-part compensation structure:
Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
We contribute to each employee’s pension.
Every person is eligible to receive a competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.