Meet IAG’s Team at EULAR 2022, Copenhagen
Dr. Olga Kubassova, IAG’s CEO, will be attending the European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR 2022) in in Copenhagen, on June 1 – 4, 2022.
IAG’s team will be meeting with key biotech companies and addressing the challenges they face in pharmaceutical trials to explore IAG’s novel strategies, including advanced imaging biomarkers and Artificial Intelligence in precision medicine and drug development.
Use of Artificial Intelligence and cloud-based infrastructure to improve the speed and accuracy of eligibility reads in osteoarthritis trials. POS1127
M. Boesen, C. Pereira da Costa, J. O’Lynn, A. Patterson, D. Kessler, O. Kubassova
If you are not attending, schedule a call: email@example.com
IAG partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and applies AI and Precision Medicine to accelerate drug approval.
IAG takes a holistic approach to biotech’s clinical development and brings together:
- An efficient purpose-built cloud-based system with embedded quality controls for trial data management (DYNAMIKA)
- Patented methodologies for quantitative assessment of treatment efficacy and safety
- Expertise in detecting treatment effects including pseudo-progression and pseudo-response
- Expertise to ensure regulatory compliance, targeted drug development and scientific credibility of your data
- Ensures that its bio-pharmaceutical clients gain the greatest benefits from early objective decision making on treatment efficacy from utilizing advanced imaging techniques
Discover our risk assessment and management strategies to overcome the challenges in your trial by contacting IAG at firstname.lastname@example.org
European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR 2022) is one of the the most prestigious meetings in the world for rheumatology providing a forum of an unparalleled opportunity to the highest standard for scientific, both clinical and basic, educational and social exchange between professionals.
To find out more about this conference click here.
About Image Analysis Group (IAG)
IAG, Image Analysis Group is a unique partner to life sciences companies, leading AI-powered drug development and precision medicine. IAG leverages expertise in medical imaging and the power of Dynamika™ – our proprietary cloud-based platform, to de-risk clinical development and deliver lifesaving therapies into the hands of patients much sooner. IAG provides early drug efficacy assessments, smart patient recruitment and predictive analysis of advanced treatment manifestations, thus lowering investment risk and accelerating study outcomes. IAG bio-partnering takes a broader view on asset development bringing R&D solutions, operational breadth, radiological expertise via risk-sharing financing and partnering models.