IAG, Image Analysis Group & Collaborators Present Latest Data at ACR 2023
IAG’s rheumatology team is excited to announce our participation in the American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting, 2023., taking place November 10-14, 2023.
A number of abstracts by IAG’s team and scientific and industry collaborators were accepted for presentation at the event. IAG’s accepted abstracts present the data from the latest clinical research trials with life science sponsors and academics. The presented studies involve state-of-the-art and cutting-edge advanced imaging techniques, our quantitative methodologies for assessment of treatment efficacy, including some that are based on Machine Learning and AI principals.
The accepted abstracts are:
- Apremilast Reduces Inflammation as Measured by MRI of the Hand in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis: Primary Results from the Phase 4 MOSAIC Study
Abstract Session: Spondyloarthritis Including Psoriatic Arthritis – Treatment II: PsA;
Date: Nov 13th at 4-5:30pm
- Efficacy of Apremilast on Peripheral and Axial Inflammation in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis Based on Whole-Body Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Poster Session B: (1033–1051) Imaging of Rheumatic Diseases Poster I;
Date: Nov 13th at 9-11:00am
- Long-term Efficacy of a 2-year MRI Treat-to-target Strategy on Radiographic Joint Damage Progression in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in Clinical Remission – Five Year Follow-up of the IMAGINE-RA Randomized Clinical Trial
Poster Session C: (1862–1894) Imaging of Rheumatic Diseases Poster II;
Date: Nov 14th at 9-11:00am
- Association of a Self-Report Screening Tool for Sarcopenia (SARC-F) with Functional Status Outcomes in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Poster Session A: (0325–0344) Patient Outcomes, Preferences, & Attitudes Poster I;
Date: Nov 12th at 9-11:00 am
- Concordance and Prognostic Relevance of Different Definitions of Systemic Sclerosis Interstitial Lung Disease Progression
Poster Session A: (0609–0672) Systemic Sclerosis & Related Disorders – Clinical Poster I: Research;
Date Nov 12th at 9-11:00 am
- The Patient Journey to a First Diagnosis of Systemic Sclerosis: Temporal Disease Pattern Identification Using Machine Learning and Data Mining Among US and Japanese Patients
Poster Session A: (0117–0144) Epidemiology & Public Health Poster I;
Date: Nov 12th at 9-11:00 am
We look forward to this exciting meeting.
Warmest thanks to our collaborators, scientific advisors and biotechnology and pharmaceutical partners for their contributions.
If you are planning a clinical trial to treat #lupus, inflammatory #arthritis, #gout, #osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal and rheumatic diseases, speak to our expert team!
About Image Analysis Group (IAG)
IAG, Image Analysis Group is a unique partner to life sciences companies. IAG leverages expertise in medical imaging and the power of Dynamika™ – our proprietary cloud-based platform, to de-risk clinical development and deliver lifesaving therapies into the hands of patients much sooner. IAG provides early drug efficacy assessments, smart patient recruitment and predictive analysis of advanced treatment manifestations, thus lowering investment risk and accelerating study outcomes. IAG bio-partnering takes a broader view on asset development bringing R&D solutions, operational breadth, radiological expertise via risk-sharing financing and partnering models.
Learn more: www.ia-grp.com
Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Company: Linkedin