Traditional trial designs and endpoints are no longer suited for the fast-changing clinical Immuno-Oncology (IO) development. The methodologies and design of cancer clinical trials are under profound changes: umbrella, basket, or platform designs, all create a unique opportunity to drive collaboration, coordination, and accelerated innovation. Non-invasive imaging biomarkers can have a unique contribution by helping to understand the underlying biology behind various cancers. Amongst other biomarkers, they create the hope of a more focused and personalized medicine, which has the potential to bring more efficient and tailored treatments to patients.
Key discussion points:
- Understanding Pseudo-Progression through quantification of changes in the tumour microenvironment
- Machine Learning for non-invasive Imaging Phenotyping
- Machine Learning in Digital Pathology
- Predicting immunotherapy response through advanced imaging marker
- IAG’s proprietary cloud technology that supports umbrella, basket, or platform designs to create a unique opportunity to drive collaboration, coordination, and accelerated innovation in the IO field
About Image Analysis Group (IAG)
IAG, Image Analysis Group is a unique partner to life sciences companies. IAG leverages expertise in medical imaging and the power of Dynamika™ – our proprietary cloud-based platform, to de-risk clinical development and deliver lifesaving therapies into the hands of patients much sooner. IAG provides early drug efficacy assessments, smart patient recruitment and predictive analysis of advanced treatment manifestations, thus lowering investment risk and accelerating study outcomes. IAG bio-partnering takes a broader view on asset development bringing R&D solutions, operational breadth, radiological expertise via risk-sharing financing and partnering models.
Learn more: www.ia-grp.com
Reach out: email@example.com
Follow the Company: Linkedin