Meet IAG’s Team at Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2020.
IAG, Image Analysis Group will present at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Our latest scientific work is focused on the advanced quantitative image analysis for drug development, titled: ‘ImmunoPET for Immunotherapy development – considerations for COVID-19 translational research’.
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) is a highly sensitive functional imaging modality that uses radiotracers to provide three-dimensional and quantifiable visualization of biological processes. ImmunoPET is a novel imaging strategy that involves radiolabelled mAbs that are used for specific binding and delivery to cell surface molecules. It can be used to investigate the kinetics of immune responses in malignant, infectious and inflammatory diseases.
Developing mAb therapeutics for COVID-19 can benefit from ImmunoPET as a highly sensitive and non-invasive tool to investigate its mechanism of action, target activity, drug distribution and therapy response.
Specifically, our expert team will discuss multi-modality imaging approaches can be used in COVID-19 trials, including the standard imaging modalities that already serve as endpoints for COVID-19 Rx trials:
- Chest Plain film radiography: for pneumonia/ARDS detection and monitoring
- Chest CT: for pneumonia/ARDS severity and complication assessment
- Neuro MRI: for the assessment of neurologic complications
- FDG PET/CT: for metabolic/functional assessment of organ-system involvement.
We will also cover the advanced imaging techniques, including:
- Multiparametric MRI: for extraction of biomarkers that can detect neurologic changes with high sensitivity and accuracy.
- Molecular imaging: such as ImmunoPET that can provide surrogate markers of Rx efficacy and safety.
Meet our team and engage with the authors!
- Faiq Shaikh, M.D. – Image Analysis Group, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Francisca Mulero, M.D., Ph.D. – Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas, Madrid, Spain.
- Miguel Morcillo Alonso, Ph.D. – Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas, Madrid, Spain.
- Mona Malik, M.D. – Duke University, Durham, NC, USA.
- Sotirios Bisdas, M.D., Ph.D. – University College London, UK.
- Jamshid Dehmeshki, Ph.D. – Image Analysis Group, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Olga Kubassova, Ph.D. – Image Analysis Group, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Diana Dupont-Roettger, Ph.D. – Image Analysis Group, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
If you are planning a clinical trial that will include state of the art or advanced imaging, speak to our expert team!
Our goal is to accelerate novel drug development by using the right analytical tools and modern trial infrastructure. We take a broader view on the assets’ development and bring expertise in study design, execution, and commercialization. As needed, we deploy AI, Machine Learning, and smart image analysis methods to ensure the speed and cost-effectiveness of clinical programs. IAG’s team supports investors and biotech executive teams with deploying the right strategies for early efficacy assessments, objective response prediction and critical analysis of advanced treatment manifestations. Thus, lowering the investment risks into advanced therapies while helping to accelerate study outcomes. www.ia-grp.com